On-Site Data Destruction Services –Our mobile data destruction service team brings degaussing and destruction to you. No break in the chain-of-custody. By bringing our office-friendly mobile equipment to destroy data, we ensure sensitive data doesn’t leave your building and fall into the wrong hands.
We use a simple three-step Best Practices procedure:
- Step 1 – DEGAUSS: Eliminate all magnetically stored data on working and non-working hard drives and tapes in 1/10th of a second, rendering the media safe for disposal. Our degaussers are fast, clean, and quiet. For the erasure of TOP SECRET DATA, we offer the Garner TS-1XT NSA-listed degausser.
- Step 2 – DESTROY: To prevent the recovery of data from solid-state chips on drives, we physically destroy hard drives and solid-state media. Our physical destroyers are fast, quiet, and designed for use inside an office environment.
- Step 3 – VERIFY: At the end of the job, our data destruction service technician will give you an IRONCLAD data destruction report with images of the destroyed drives in PDF, CSV, and Excel file formats.
NAID AAA certification means our team has been background checked, drug-screened, and expertly trained to properly dispose of all data on hard drives and solid-state media, including flash, compact flash, and USB thumb drives, as well as the controller boards of hybrid-drive systems.
Complete Erasure and Media Destruction
Thorough – Eliminates all data from your media, keeping you safe from potential security breaches and legal complications. We furnish an electronically generated NIST-compliant erasure and destruction report for each job.
Environmentally Friendly – Energy-efficient equipment operates off a standard wall outlet.
Cost-Effective – Providers the most secure data elimination for a fraction of the cost of other methods.
Compliant – Eliminates chain-of-custody issues, while helping you satisfy the most stringent government and industry standards, including:
- NSA/CSS/DoD TOP SECRET
- NIST SP 800-88r1
- IRS 1075
- CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act)
- GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
- GLBA (Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act)
- HIPAA (Health Information Portability and Accountability Act)
- PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard)
- PIPEDA (Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act)